OUR WEDDING PRICES

STANDARD

€600

This package includes:

- shooting up to 8 hours
- author's processing;
- retouching of large portraits;
- link to the cloud storage of photos;
- preliminary meeting to discuss shooting details;


Estimated lead time is 30-70 days.

ADVANCED

€850

This package includes:

- shooting up to 12 hours
- author's processing;
- retouching of large portraits;
- link to the cloud storage of photos;
- preliminary meeting to discuss shooting details;


Estimated lead time is 30 days.

PREMIUM

€1100

This package includes:

- shooting up to 15 hours
- author's processing;
- photo book size 25x25;
- after wedding Love Story;
- retouching of large portraits;
- link to the cloud storage of photos;
- preliminary meeting to discuss shooting details;


Estimated lead time is 21 days.

The date is booked after making an advance payment of 20%, the remaining 80% is paid on the day of shooting

For a photo session outside Kyiv, the transfer is paid by the customer

 

Each additional hour of shooting (respectively more photos) is paid separately, negotiated on an individual basis.
 
The photographer reserves the right to publish photographs in his portfolio. The condition of shooting confidentiality is negotiated in advance and paid in the amount of 40% of the initial cost of shooting. Photo copyright belongs to the photographer.